- Tour start : 09.00 am
- Price : USD 55 /Car
- Duration : 10 Hours
- Included : Comfortable car, Fuel, Mineral Water, Sarong, Car parking fee and English speaking driver.
- Excluded : Your Meal and Entrance ticket ( price are mention in the list bellow).
- Note : Tour More then 10 hours additional USD 4 /hour will applied.
Places of interest will be visited during this tour:
Goa Lawah Temple
Is a shrine cave where thousands of bats have a nest inside of this cave. First site we will visit during East Bali Tour is goa lawah temple. There is big temple used by Balinese Hindu as a place to worship to the god. This temple is one of the biggest temples in Bali and the location is strategically beside of main road from Denpasar to East Bali Islands. The blue ocean is just apposite of this temple with the black sand unfolding throughout the coasta. In Goa Lawah consists of two syllables of the cave, which means cave and Lawah which means bat cave where Lawah tail inhabited by thousands of bats in the mouth of this Bali attractions there is a temple Khayangan Jagat status.
Is a traditional Balinese country side with unique cultures and social life from the local community. It is one of the ancient villages in East Bali Islands where its society life different from the other village exist in Bali Island. Last visit during East Bali Tour is Tenganan Village. The societies of Tenganan Village strongly keep the unique activities and custom rule that is one of the fascinations for tourist to visit. The house building is kept originally including the model and function to support the rule of village. The word of Tenganan is ascribed by a Tengah root word which can mean to aim to middle of Pegringsingan, the fasten cloth type weave that is typically produce by Tenganan village resident.
Ujung Water Palace
Is beautiful garden with fish pond surrounding the old building that is one of Karangasem Empire’s omissions on East Bali Islands which has the high artistic value and history. Great place for stop and visit the site during East Bali Tour. This area is generally used by all kings for resting because this place is fully designed with artistic value so that the king his family can found their relaxation, refresh and enjoyable. Ujung Water Palace is a beautiful park with big fish pond surrounds the old Karangasem Empire heritage building which is used by the Karangasem’s King for day relaxation or meeting place in their era.
Is a beautiful garden with water fountain and fish pond surrounds at East Bali Islands. This garden is built by King of Karangasem for their relaxation with their family. Amazing place for visit during East Bali Tour. This garden is utilized by empire family for bathing place and now have been arranged natty and fascinate. There is big clean water source that is poured into a channel and go to the tower to make a water fountain. The water palace of Tirta gangga was built in 1948 by King Anak Agung Anglurah Ketut Karangasem, This palace has been shaped in the form of a beautiful water garden and it is located near a natural spring.
- Above Tour Price are applicable for pick up at hotel/villa in main tourist area such as: Kuta,Seminyak, Legian,Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Denpasar,Canggu and Ubud.
- Please pay the driver in cash, once your trip has been finished.
- We are able to personalize the above itinerary as long as it is in the same direction.
- If you wish to cancel your tour, please let us know 24 hours in advance and free cancellation .
- Our vehicles are Toyota Avanza or Suzuki APV which is comfortable which is comfortable up to 5 persons.