- Tour start : 02.00 pm
- Price : USD 30 /Car
- Duration : 5 Hours
- Included : Comfortable car, Fuel, Mineral Water, Sarong, Car parking fee and English speaking driver.
- Excluded : Your Meal and Entrance ticket ( price are mention in the list bellow).
- Note : Tour More then 5 hours additional USD 4 /hour will applied.
Places of interest will be visit during Bali Uluwatu Tour :
Padang – Padang Beach
Located at Jalan Labuan Sait, in the village of Pecatu, Bali. Located not too far from the tourist area of Uluwatu Temple and one of place will be visit on Uluwatu Tours. To get to this beach, we had to descend the stairs are made in the cliffs. After a few yards down the stairs we are greeted by the sun. It turns a dark alley behind the beach there is incredible beauty. The waves that roll, rock-breaking waves, and the sky is captivating. White sandy beach stretching ahead of you, clear blue water and flat, perfect for swimming. If you enjoy the sunset at the beach with a few other visitors around you it will feel like a private beach.
Uluwatu Temple is one of Balinese Hindu Temples located right on the petrifying hill with the crevasse exist in the right and left side. Uluwatu Temple sits on a 70-meter-high cliff protruding above Indonesian Ocean. We will stop to visit this temple during Uluwatu Tour. Uluwatu Temple is one of Sad Khayangan (6 biggest temple in Bali) owns magnificent view of the Indian Ocean and sunset as a backdrop. Uluwatu temple is very amazing and there area also the group of monkeys dwelling the small forest around the temple. They are believed to guard the temple from bad influences.
Kecak and Fire Dance Performance
Kecak Dance is a spectacular traditional dance with the group of people playing this dance with fire game. Is a dance performance we will visit on Uluwatu Tour. It is very exciting and unique dance due to the sound of gamelan is not using the normal gamelan but use their mouth. The dancers make the compact choir with the exquisite dance movement that is one of this dance features. Kecak dance performance presents the dance as an introduction to the story a fragment from the Ramayana, the Hindu epic which finds its expression in many forms, not only in dance, but also in painting and carving.
Seafood Dinner at Jimbaran Bay
Jimbaran Bay Beach is a beautiful beach located in the southern part of Bali with white sand unfolding along the coastal. The last stop during Uluwatu Tour is visit this restaurant for having fresh seafood dinner. There are plenty of cafes offer delicious of seafood dinner with breathtaking view of Indian Ocean . It is served right on the beach with beautiful table set up apposite to the ocean. The chefs fire up their outside kitchens and prepare their menus of seafood just as carloads of hungry mouths arrive to watch the sun setting whilst sipping cocktails before dinner.
Tour Condition :
- Above Tour Price are applicable for pick up at hotel/villa in main tourist area such as: Kuta,Seminyak, Legian,Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Denpasara and Canggu
* extra charge USD 4 /car for hotel in Ubud area
- Please pay the driver in cash, once your trip has been finished.
- We are able to personalize the above itinerary as long as it is in the same direction.
- If you wish to cancel your tour, please let us know 24 hours in advance and free cancellation .
- Our vehicles are Toyota Avanza or Suzuki Apv which is comfortable up to 5 persons.