- Tour start : 02.00 pm
- Price : USD 30 /Car
- Duration : 5 Hours
- Included : Comfortable car, Fuel, Mineral Water, Sarong, Car parking fee and English speaking driver.
- Excluded : Your Meal and Entrance ticket ( price are mention in the list bellow).
- Note : Tour More then 5 hours additional USD 4 /hour will applied.
Places Of Interest Will Be Visit During Bali Art Village Tours :
Tohpati Village for Batik Art
Tohpati Village famous for Bali’s Batik Wand Weaving Center, Batik is a traditional form of painting fabric. Is perpect place to stop for having Bali Shopping Tour in this village. They painstakingly use dots and lines from wax to decorate the cloth. It is very impressive to watch. On your first visit to a batik home industry, you will undoubtedly Shopping experience an overwhelming stimulation of the senses – due to the many colors, patterns and the actual smell of batik. Only through repeated visits and a bit of study will the types of designs and their origins become apparent.
Celuk Village for Gold and Silver Art
Is the famous village in Bali as a tourist destination for the gold and silver crafting. In the past, the dwellers of Celuk Village were mostly farmers. Rumors have it that there were only three families who belonged to the caste of Pande that pioneered this industry. This caste is well-known for their specialty in manipulating all kinds of metals to create accessories for Hindu’s prayers. As tourism was becoming main commodity in Bali, more and more villagers left their farm behind and began to learn to craft silver and gold. Specifically, in 1976, almost all of the villagers had become silver smiths and Celuk Village has been popular for Bali Shopping Tour with its beautiful jewelry and other silver handicrafts since then.
Batuan Village for Painting Art
For over a thousand years Batuan has been a village of Balinese Artwork and Bali handicrafts. Batuan village has a thousand year old history in accordance with the recorded history. Batuan village wasn’t influenced by the western as they were in Ubud. The Batuan paintings were often dark, crowded representations of either legendary scenes or themes from daily life, freakish animal monsters, and witches accosted people. The Batuan Village paintings were gradations of black to white ink washes laid over most of the surface, so as to create an atmosphere of darkness and gloom. In the later years, the designs covered the entire space, which often contributed to the crowded nature of these Balinese paintings.
Mas Village for Wood Carving Art
Is one of villages in Bali fundamentally identified as an artistic countryside by focusing in artistic of wood carving. We will visit this village during Bali Shopping Tour. Mas Village is located in Ubud sub district and Gianyar Regency, east part of Bali. It owns the typical style of wood carving art by placing forward the distinguish synergy the humanism and naturalism. This Artistic countryside owns the long history root. The result of wood carving art in this village owns the immeasurable and wide dimension like idol for the devoting (arca idol), representative dimension of everyday Balinese social society life.
Tour Condition :
- Above Tour Price are applicable for pick up at hotel/villa in main tourist area such as: Kuta,Seminyak, Legian,Jimbaran, Ubud, Sanur, Denpasara and Canggu
- Please pay the driver in cash, once your trip has been finished.
- We are able to personalize the above itinerary as long as it is in the same direction.
- If you wish to cancel your tour, please let us know 24 hours in advance and free cancellation .
- Our vehicles are Toyota Avanza or Suzuki Apv which is comfortable up to 5 persons.